SOMERSET ESTATES IS HIRING
Somerset Estates is pleased to announce that we are looking for a proactive and motivated individual to join our team.
The past year has been very exciting for us at Somerset Estates and our workload has increased considerably. We act as agents on behalf of our clients and are currently recruiting for a part-time Housekeeper position.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, hovering, mopping, wiping dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to the standards, as set out initially by the client.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stock levels of all consumables and notify management as and when they need replenishing.
- Adhere to all rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company related practices/requirements.
- Follow all manuals, instruction, care instructions and guidance (if provided).
- Perform laundry and ironing duties as necessary.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times.
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management.
- Proven experience working as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Experience working in luxury residential properties and homes
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of performance
- Able to work efficiently without compromising quality or standards
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communications skills
- Solid references
- Flexible schedule
- Lives in London
- Basic cooking skills
- Good with children
All applicants should be responsible, hard-working, trustworthy, detail-oriented, flexible, honest, and reliable.
In return we will offer a competitive rate, and valuable experience working in high end residential properties all in the heart of Central London.
- Rate negotiable
- Guaranteed weekly work
- Working in the heart of London