SOMERSET ESTATES IS HIRING
Somerset Estates is pleased to announce that we are looking for a proactive and motivated individual to join our growing team.
The past year has been very exciting for us at Somerset Estates and our workload has increased considerably. To support our team, we are looking for a full time Property Account Manager. Please see below for further job details.
Property Account Manager
About Somerset Estates Property Management
Somerset Estates specialises in bespoke Property Management services. We provide full management and maintenance of prime and super prime residences in London and Surrey. Our offices are located in Victoria Street, London.
Over the past six months our workload has increased considerably. To support our team, we are currently looking for a full time Property Account Manager to assist with our growing business.
We work very closely and alongside our sister company, Somerset Consult, which is a forward thinking specialist construction consultancy. We provide a range of consultancy services from Dispute Resolution, Commercial Management and Building Surveying services.
- Act as a point of contact for Clients, contractors, services providers and third parties for day-to-day enquiries and maintenance.
- Implement and oversee preventive maintenance, repairs and other works, ensuring that the agreed work had been completed to an agreed standard.
- Respond appropriately to maintenance and emergencies, dealing with all general and emergency issues, as appropriate.
- Manage contractors and maintenance contracts, scheduled works and day to day requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Source new contractors as and when necessary.
- Attend site to supervise contractors, etc. as and when necessary.
- Check and approve quotations / billing / utilities and payments (if applicable).
- Ensure folders, record keeping documentation, CRM system and calendars are accurate and kept up to date.
- Issue monthly summary reports for each property to the Senior Property Manager.
- Ensure the Senior Property Manager is copied into all major issues / events.
- Attend client meetings to ensure excellent account management is maintained.
- Ensure efficient handovers before periods of annual leave.
- Build strong professional relationships with Clients, contractors and third parties.
- Overall management of Client Accounts and any other duties as deemed necessary.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Highly motivated, dynamic and driven individual.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written, in person and on the phone.
- IT literate – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong organisational skills and administrative skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and targets.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion of Clients and projects.
- Desirable – Experience working with UHNWI.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, the chance to be part of a growing family run company and be based in prestigious offices in the heart of Central London.
- Salary ranging from £25,000 – £29,000.
- 20 days annual leave each year (increasing up to 25 days per year), in addition to bank holidays.
- Daily commuting travel expenses (home to office / site).
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Opportunity to work from home two days per week.
- Prospect to enhance skills / qualifications through further education and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you wish to apply, or know anyone who might be suited to the role, please email Catalina Gidea at firstname.lastname@example.org